The best investment for your workshop
The new InBest range of cutter bars has been developed and constructed to satisfy all cutting requirements of a wide range of graphic materials; covering from the most delicate flexible material to any semi-rigid material.
The unique feature of using a linear bearing system to guide the cutting head guarantees an excellent performance and extreme precision, unmatched by any other cutter in the market.
All InBest models are available in five different sizes:
110 cm (44”), 160 cm (63”), 210 cm (82”), 260 cm (102”) and 320 cm (126”).
The InBest Basic which is the entry-level model, is equipped with a useful and easy-to-use single cutting head holder. The cut requires a soft downward hand pressure.
• Cutting head for aluminium composites (up to 4 mm).
• Cutting head for semi-rigid materials (up to 13 mm).
|SEMI-RIGID MATERIALS||Maximum Thickness|
|Foamboard||13 mm / 20 mm*|
|Cardboard||13 mm / 20 mm*|
|PVC||5 mm / 10 mm *|
|Honeycomb||13 mm / 20 mm *|
|Corrugated plastic||13 mm|
|Acrylic / Plexiglas||4 mm *|
|Fabric / Textiles|
* Optional Accessory Required.
Why is it different?
LINEAR BEARING SYSTEM
INTERCHANGEABLE CUTTING HEADS
TABLE MOUNT ELEVATOR
• User-friendly machine easy and simply to install.
• Plastic strip for sight line to visualize the cutting line and avoid guesswork need.
• Cutting thickness up to 20 mm for semi-rigid materials.
• Dust free operation to safely work close to printers.