The Inblade Vertical Cutter is the final solution to cut all the rigid and semi-rigid materials used in today’s sign, frame and photo markets. The reliable linear bearing guide system combined with the robust structure guarantees an accurate and smooth cut of all the materials. The interchangeable cutting head system offers an easy-to-use solution to hold all the available cutting heads and it is ready to be used by new tools developed in the future.
• Cutting head for aluminium composites (up to 4 mm).
• Cutting head for semi-rigid materials (up to 13 mm).
The Inblade Vertical Cutter is available in three cutting sizes, 165 cm (65”), 210 cm (82”) & 250 cm (98”) and it allows cutting the surprising maximum thickness of 20 mm.
|Acrylic / Plexiglas||6 mm*|
|Aluminum sheets||1,6 mm|
|Aluminum composites||4 mm|
|Corrugated plastic||13 mm|
* Optional Accessory Required
Why is it different?
EASY INTERCHANGEABLE CUTTING HEAD SYSTEM
ACCURATE CUTTING HEAD MOVEMENT
UP TO 20 mm
• Guided counterbalance supports the load of the cutting head to facilitate the work.
• Telescopic legs to find easily the most comfortable working position.
• Easy to set up and to square through the adjusting screw system.
• Can be mounted on the wall or supported by a free standing accessory.
Do you want to see how it works?
Acrylic / Plexiglas, Aluminum Sheets, Aluminum Composites, MDF, Glass, Foamboard, PVC, Cardboard, Honeycomb, Corrugated Plastic, Mountboard...