The InBlade Pro adds the comfort to the already unique features of the InBlade thanks to the power of the pneumatic cylinder that moves quickly and accurately the cutting head. The pneumatic cylinder combined with the reliable linear bearing system to guide the cutting head allows the cutting of any material with no need of downward hand pressure.
The InBlade Pro is equipped also with a speed control to regulate the velocity of the cutting head depending on the material to be cut, required to guarantee a smooth cut for all uses. The interchangeable cutting head system offers an easy-to-use solution to hold all the available cutting heads and it is ready for being used by new tools developed in the future.
The InBlade Pro cutter is available in four cutting sizes: 165 cm (65”), 210 cm (82”), 250 cm (98”) & 305 cm (120") and it allows cutting the surprising maximum thickness of 20 mm.
|Acrylic / Plexiglas||6 mm* / **|
|Aluminum sheets||1,6 mm|
|Aluminum composites||4 mm|
|Corrugated plastic||13 mm|
* Optional accessory required. **Possible but not for daily use.
Why is it different?
ROBUST PNEUMATIC CYLINDER
TWO BEARING BLOCKS
PNEUMATIC CLAMPING SYSTEM
CUTTING THICKNESS UP TO 20 mm
• Interchangeable cutting head system.
• Laser Beam to indicate the cutting line. Common for all the tools.
• Telescopic legs to find easily the most comfortable working position.
• Easy to set up and to square through the adjusting square system.
• Mounted on the wall or supported by the free standing accessory.
Acrylic / Plexiglas, Aluminum Sheets, Aluminum Composites, MDF, Glass, Foamboard, PVC, Cardboard, Honeycomb, Corrugated Plastic, Mountboard...